-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-

Home !HomeForumsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever

Go down 
+4
Aff
kingtom404
Rage
solace
8 posters
AuthorMessage
solace
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty

the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever Empty
PostSubject: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Well as u all know someone banned ppl and demoted and removed topics... u all assumed me at first but i lied my way out and so it came to u thinking 3 did it well ur all wrong, i did it and i thought of everything cause ima badass XD i even demoted myself to be less suspicious but.. sadly my flaw was i cant seem to remove myself from webmaster so i was still suspicious but anyways i fooled u all thats the point. so i hope u all learned something about using ur brains cause u all fail. do wat u want we need new forums these fail icraig fails get a new name (uncreative bastys) so i hope u all respect meh brain more now cause i just proved i can outsmart u all with the most obvious things...

gratz to rage he came the closest to figuring it out
Back to top Go down
Rage
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rage

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

well i knew you and 3 were doing something, i knew you still had admin privilages, but you should have at least changed webmaster to a hidden group, then you would have been white like us and not a gray bish...im not gonna lie, it was pretty genious...took me a while to solve....and im a decent detective, honestly
And you shoulnt have edited my posts. I had a strong feeling it was you, i just couldn't acuse you because youd get mad at meh :[

AND YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO THIS IN THE CHATBOX A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE THIS HAPPENED....LMFAO YOU CEREAL DID. REMEMBER?
BTW: 3 i am sorry, blame Solace :]
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 am

Solace, we got punished for trusting you?
Back to top Go down
solace
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 am

king u dont realize we need change and no1 will bring it so i forced it upon every1 so i hope they understand my reasons if they thought the forums were hacked then maybe some1 would get the idea
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 am

I know we need change, But still, solace you could have asked us. We were going to change anyway. It's obvious we would run into some difficulty as Renegade was the founder and such. That doesn't mean you need to betray our trust. You thought this was all a game, but you might find it hard for people to be ready to entrust you with the administrator panel. You've set a preset that if things are going badly just mess things up and demand change. Thats bad.
Back to top Go down
solace
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 am

u ppl only wanted ur precious fuckin post count get over it im done talkin about it theres no reason to not want too u just wanted to keep ur stupid post count all of u that wanted the posts to stay here are the same
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 am

If I wanted my post count, then why am I on the other forums? I am the only member there besides rage. I know its probably a test forums but then why arn't you there? And I know we were going to change forums anyway. Did you even read my post?
Back to top Go down
solace
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:30 am

im waiting for him to actually finish them tomorrow like he said so thats why and if u dont care about ur post count then ur lieing i watched u all "omg my posts!!! i was at ??? now im at ?? omg why!!!" ffs u all took it like someone cut ur **** off u need to grow up and realize if u want ur posts back get em on a different forum its not that hard -.- u type words and press send ur the only one right now thats mad about it because most if not everyone doesnt care too much and realizes its for the best there was no big deal in deleting this stuff and as for banning ppl i had to do something to protect myself but i only banned jake as i thought it to be funny cause he said dont demote him and all that but ull find hes the only banned one and rage and snoop should still be admins if not rage then i know snoop is and if we make new forums wats it matter we started voting for a new fuckin owner even. wat u dont realize is u ppl treat this like its a dictatorship but when some1s doin a bad job u throw him out as was the case with rene and now ice. but ice didnt want change ffs he didnt even change the name so he needed to be gone and ice if u read this sorry but its true. and now u need to realize along with everyone that if were going to do this we all need a fresh start a new name and we all need to help run it together instead of putting all the responsibility on one person im useless except on forums because of my comp but u ppl can run the server and if i were to let u all continue the way u were everything would go to ****... so king the next time u think i betrayed u all i didnt do anything major and it was needed for the best of the new server final dynasty. so i hope this explains everything and tells u that i didnt do it to be a **** i did it to help. which i realize will seem odd to u.
Back to top Go down
Aff
Steel Member
Steel Member

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 am

As much of an illiterate solace seems to be, he's right. You guys are arrogant and wouldn't have accepted his ideas of change; so he forced it upon you. I suppose the community had it coming with an inactive owner and a barely developing game. Sure, solace may not have done it in the best way, but he did do it. The community changed. That was his goal, and he achieved it.

I dunno why you're all acting so PMS-y about this.
Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 am

HAHA I knew it was you solace Very Happy ;P.
Back to top Go down
ha ha owned
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty
ha ha owned

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

No we nmeed to change our owner badly.. ffs
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 pm

solace wrote:
im waiting for him to actually finish them tomorrow like he said so thats why and if u dont care about ur post count then ur lieing i watched u all "omg my posts!!! i was at ??? now im at ?? omg why!!!" ffs u all took it like someone cut ur **** off u need to grow up and realize if u want ur posts back get em on a different forum its not that hard -.- u type words and press send ur the only one right now thats mad about it because most if not everyone doesnt care too much and realizes its for the best there was no big deal in deleting this stuff and as for banning ppl i had to do something to protect myself but i only banned jake as i thought it to be funny cause he said dont demote him and all that but ull find hes the only banned one and rage and snoop should still be admins if not rage then i know snoop is and if we make new forums wats it matter we started voting for a new fuckin owner even. wat u dont realize is u ppl treat this like its a dictatorship but when some1s doin a bad job u throw him out as was the case with rene and now ice. but ice didnt want change ffs he didnt even change the name so he needed to be gone and ice if u read this sorry but its true. and now u need to realize along with everyone that if were going to do this we all need a fresh start a new name and we all need to help run it together instead of putting all the responsibility on one person im useless except on forums because of my comp but u ppl can run the server and if i were to let u all continue the way u were everything would go to ****... so king the next time u think i betrayed u all i didnt do anything major and it was needed for the best of the new server final dynasty. so i hope this explains everything and tells u that i didnt do it to be a **** i did it to help. which i realize will seem odd to u.

I am merely saying you did it in the shittiest way possible. There were numerous other ways to try but you decided to take drastic measures before even trying anything else. And we were talking about our post count because we were trying to figure out what was going on, then we found out posts were being deleted. Then we were all trying to figure out who it was. And I'm not mad that we are switching forums, as I was for the idea when it was brought up in the "Vote for the new Owner" Topic by snoop. I'm mad not because what you did, its the concept of it. You decided to play a trick on us. Lied to us about it. Then claimed you were trying to help. If you were really trying to help you would even have madea post at least about it. We even brought the topic up but you didn't care. So stop saying **** like your being a big help to us. All this did was show people you abuse your powers.

And Aff, your saying we are arrogant and would not accept the changes? Are you a complete idiot? Arrogance has nothing to do with the topic I will get the definition for you since you obviously don't understand the word

ar·ro·gant   /ˈærəgənt/ Show Spelled[ar-uh-guhnt]
–adjective
1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.
2. characterized by or proceeding from arrogance: arrogant claims.

The word you may be looking for is "stubborn". If we were arrogant it would mean that we were like "We are so awesome we own yah". Which is completely wrong because we don't have anything. All we have is the god **** forums. We had a client but its comming back this week. How could we be arrogant if we, who when everything was taken stayed at icraig's side, came and are rebuilding our whole community. You have no right to say that as right when things started to go downhill you ditched us a ran off, then when you heard we were recovering, decided to come back and be your old asshole self.
Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Wow solace I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID %100

sorry about caps to lazy to put them in lowercase <_<
Back to top Go down
Aff
Steel Member
Steel Member

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 pm

kingtom404 wrote:
And Aff, your saying we are arrogant and would not accept the changes? Are you a complete idiot? Arrogance has nothing to do with the topic I will get the definition for you since you obviously don't understand the word

ar·ro·gant   /ˈærəgənt/ Show Spelled[ar-uh-guhnt]
–adjective
1. making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.
2. characterized by or proceeding from arrogance: arrogant claims.

The word you may be looking for is "stubborn". If we were arrogant it would mean that we were like "We are so awesome we own yah". Which is completely wrong because we don't have anything. All we have is the god **** forums. We had a client but its comming back this week. How could we be arrogant if we, who when everything was taken stayed at icraig's side, came and are rebuilding our whole community. You have no right to say that as right when things started to go downhill you ditched us a ran off, then when you heard we were recovering, decided to come back and be your old asshole self.

Alright, first of all .. umadlol

Second of all, I like how you bash my word choice rather than the topic itself first. I chose arrogant because you (for example) always have to be right, and therefore try to prove your superiority. You would've disagreed with the change and started going on about how your choice is probably the right one. You're not always right, you know.

Also, you're being arrogant right now. You're trying to prove me wrong and you right (proving your superiority) by bashing me because I said my opinion. You were the one in the very beginning who said that everyone deserves to express their opinion; well, I just did.

Alright, now third of all .. I never left. I have a job now and have been working a lot lately; it's also why I left early last night (Glitchy will vouch that I did leave early). I never heard you were recovering, I just came back randomly. I've also been lurking the forums for quite a while, but when you and the rest of the people here said "screw this let's spam" on that topic, I decided that the community was going downhill. I now see why Ice is leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:07 pm

snoop u only new cus i told u lol
Back to top Go down
evildave420
Barrows Member
Barrows Member
evildave420

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:35 pm

hg

Last edited by evildave420 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
evildave420
Barrows Member
Barrows Member
evildave420

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:38 am

mhmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever   the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the greatest lieing (dunno how to spell) spree ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-*iCraig - The Next Reality*- :: -*iCraig - The Next Reality*- :: Recent Updates-
Jump to: