-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-

Home !HomeForumsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitchy's moderator application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glitchy
glitchy

Glitchy's moderator application  Empty
PostSubject: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

1) User name? Glitchy

2) What are you applying for? Ingame Moderator

3)What will you do as staff to help the server? I will do my best to help everyone on this server have the best time possible and also make sure everyone folows all the rules.

4)What makes you think you deserve this position? I think I deserve this position beacuse I have been a faithful member to icraig since I started, if I got this position I would definetly do my best to make sure everything is in order on the server and i'll do my best to be on the server as much as possible to monitor it.

5)Will you abuse your powers? (More than a Yes or No.) No, absolutely not I will not abuse my powers I would only use them in situations that require them.

6) Extra details? I have always wanted this postion on icraig, I know if I got this position I would do my best to help all the members with whatever they need, i'll also try to do my best to be active on the fourms. Smile king Awesomeee =]]

Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I think Glitchy deserves mod with King Head-Mod and Glitchy Mod we would have a nice staff so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ice
Owner
 Owner
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Since King is head moderator, He's responsible for promotions and demotions in the moderation staff.
But you have my full backing and good luck
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Congratulations on your promotion to moderator! I hope you will do a good job and help the community!

-King

Btw what do you think of me writing all my posts in olive o-o, or my official ones anyway.
Back to top Go down
glitchy
glitchy

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks guys for supporting me and thanks king for promotion Smile i g2g francis is looking ofver my shoulder :\
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Tell him hes a faggot and a noob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy's moderator application    Glitchy's moderator application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitchy's moderator application
Page 1 of 1