-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-

Home !HomeForumsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iCraig's Last Stand

Go down 
+6
Jake Jones
Snoop
glitchy
kingtom404
Ice
Rage
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rage

iCraig's Last Stand Empty
PostSubject: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:42 pm

As most of you know, Renegade has retired from iCraig. Due to the loss of 3 clients in a row, Renegade most likely gave up hope, we would have reacted the same way. Now it's time for a new era. I am currently out of Norton Antivirus subsciption so I can not download the files and data needed to make a successful client without risking the chance of getting a serious virus. Ice has volenteered to create a new client and Kingtom404 has some experience in Java programming. However, we need someone to host the server. I can't because it's my parents computer, and Ice can't because he doesn't have enough RAM. Together we can revive iCraig!
Back to top Go down
Ice
Owner
 Owner
Ice

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Yep... I'll upload withing a few hours or tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

I only know a little :/ Ice probs knows more then me. Anyway I can't host :/ sorry
And Rage told me he will be one of the owners, I beg to differ tyvm. He should be a mod If we are going to have an election I elect Ice as the new Owner...Lets make Vote? K ill do that.
Back to top Go down
glitchy
glitchy

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 pm

I would love to see this go through, if we got someone with expereance then we might be able to pull this off tell me what i can do to help in anyway i would love to see this idea pulled through. I think this server owes it to all its members for waiting for a server that will stay for atlease awhile. Anyway my point is tell me what i can do to help i'll do my best Very Happy.
Also i think the higher ranks should go to people with the most dedication. I think all of you should be owner-co-admin but if only one person can get owner I think it should be you king.
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:27 pm

No, I did not pay Glitchy to say that. Anyway I do NOT want to be owner, because while I know some Java, I'm not like a 1# programer. Ice actually KNOWS how to make a server while I have no idea. And hes cool, as I've learned over msn o-o. Hehe no pun intended ;D
Back to top Go down
Rage
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rage

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 pm

King when in the hell did I say I was going to be an Owner?
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 pm

You pmed me on Fb once... Wateve -,-
Back to top Go down
Rage
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rage

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:50 pm

No that was about the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Im the owner >:O. And I can't host because my computer sucks! But I know how to code a little, like make shops\add object etc.
Back to top Go down
Jake Jones
Co - Owner
Co - Owner
Jake Jones

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 pm

I know how to do anything. Though, I'm not going to be fully volunteering to Code the Server. If Ice says he can do the Task. Then so be it, then let him do it. I wouldn't call him the Owner though.

I am the Senior Co-Owner by the way. Though, assuming I haven't be active, I can't really say anything. Also, Renegade has quited and I haven't heard from him since.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Owner
 Owner
Ice

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 am

I am making the server into a webclient atm. I will upload later
Back to top Go down
evildave420
Barrows Member
Barrows Member
evildave420

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm

i know this sounds bad because i have a bad rep on icraig and all...but i can host...i will host...i have attempted to make a server..i know a little about it with a little guidance i can become the new hoster if you have the guidance im looking for text 903-283-4321
Back to top Go down
evildave420
Barrows Member
Barrows Member
evildave420

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

i know i have a bad rep...but i have more exp than anyone else on this server thats right..jake is the only one older than me..i will host the server with a little guidance...if ur willing to give me the guidance text me 903-283-4321
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm

hey evil =]
Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi evil and you don't have more exp then me with the server I've been here longer <_<
Back to top Go down
Ice
Owner
 Owner
Ice

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm Sorry dave but we already have a hoster... which is only until we get a vps.
Back to top Go down
ha ha owned
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty
ha ha owned

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

He deserted us yet again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:03 pm

lol dave was gay
Back to top Go down
solace
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:31 pm

dave lives in texas :\ i can tell by his num
Back to top Go down
ha ha owned
Website Faculty
 Website Faculty
ha ha owned

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Dave you may have joined a while before everyone else but you really didnt stay active as long....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 pm

JUST CURIOUS Y DOES EVERYONE HAVE SOMETHING ABOVE THERE NAME BUT ME =[ I SHOULD HAVE LIKE MODERATOR OR SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 am

Because you're lame?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iCraig's Last Stand   iCraig's Last Stand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iCraig's Last Stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-*iCraig - The Next Reality*- :: -*iCraig - The Next Reality*- :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: