-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-*iCraig - The Next Reality*-

Home !HomeForumsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resigning No Come Backs This Time

Go down 
+4
Snoop
Rage
kingtom404
Jake Jones
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Jones
Co - Owner
Co - Owner
Jake Jones

Resigning No Come Backs This Time Empty
PostSubject: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Dear iCraig Members,

This time I am actually going to Resign, I am not going to have any Come Backs this time. Renegade will not be able to change my mind. I do not care what anyone says, I am not coming back.

I will be continue pay for the VPS. I will have no business on the VPS though. I am not going to even touch it's subscription. This is also probably the last time you are going to see me on the Forums. I don't know about Xbox Live, you may or may not see me on that either.

Thank You
- Ex Co-Owner: Jake Bryan Jones
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Goodbye Jake. We had some fun times.
Goodbye.
May you have fun in life.
May you live happily.
May your steps be secure.
May God be with you.

And remember, everything you have done, no matter how small , Touched someone else's life.

Goodbye.
And Thank you for all the help.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Uber Admin
Uber Admin
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:17 pm

You might be gone from the server, but you can't hide from me on XBL! I'll miss seeing you on the forums/server. You just broke 600 with this ugly post that makes me sad face. ily no homo. I'll see you on Halo 3 or COD....
Resigning No Come Backs This Time Sad-4-1
Yay hearts for Jake!
Back to top Go down
Snoop
Administrator
 Administrator
Snoop

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Man Jake that sucks that you wanna Re-Sign any reason why? Btw, are you still gonna get on the forums and whatnot? But man we'll miss you we've had some "silly" times together on the server Tounge. But best of luck with you in live and good luck with you're Fiance. Awesomeee =]]

With Much Love,
~Montana\Snoop
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm

ill miss you. we had some silly times. i hope ill see u on xbl tho. and once again if someone i do not like gets co-owner im gone. MISS YOU MY SILLY LITTLE BOY!

and like what snoop said have fun with ur Fiance! 3 <=====8 if u get what i mean the 3 is a butt and u know the rest!. Awesomeee =]]
Back to top Go down
Jake Jones
Co - Owner
Co - Owner
Jake Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Well, I will be checking this Thread maybe every once a week.. I do not know.

Though, I said I am quitting the SERVER, AND THE FORUMS after a while.

Good Bye, Everyone.

I hope yall have a good time, and to the one who get's Co-Owner, you better be good. Smile

- Thanks.

- Jake Bryan Jones
Back to top Go down
kingtom404
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom404

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:27 am

Well about co-owner I think it should be kept as Jake, even though hes gone, like when a great athlete retires the number retires. Jake will forever be co-owner, since he IS paying for the vps. There should probably be a high admin but just to keep everyone in line. Guys dont post about what I just posted this IS his goodbye thread...

Also since you might be checking this I guess this thread is the last window to talk to you, eh?

The sad part is we all have to quit sometime...but that doesn't we can't enjoy it while it lasts right? I am young but I believe that is true with everything in Life.
Jake Bryan Jones. Goodbye. Hello. lol. Lmao. these simple words changed the course of your day each day, the course of your hour, or even that minute, it might have made you laugh, you might have been sad, happy, angry. We changed your life. You changed ours.

Wish I had an xbox to be with you guys!

Also I did not know you had a fiance! Wow goodluck! : D
Back to top Go down
Josh
Ex Staff
 Ex Staff
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Bye man. :/
Back to top Go down
glitchy
glitchy

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Bye jake Sad
Back to top Go down
Jake Jones
Co - Owner
Co - Owner
Jake Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:16 pm

I am married.. She was my finance many Months Ago.

Anyway, Thanks KingTom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:11 pm

i ******* love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resigning No Come Backs This Time   Resigning No Come Backs This Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resigning No Come Backs This Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-*iCraig - The Next Reality*- :: -*iCraig - The Next Reality*- :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: